Friday, October 3, 2008

Sarah Palin delivers a big load of smackdown on Joe Biden

I didn't want to get into the whole political thing because I hate that with celebrity websites. However, I have to reverse my decision here. The media and websites like perezhilton.com, tmz.com, okmagazine.com etc have been so unfairly slamming Sarah Palin that I can't remain silent any longer. Obama is the media's creation so it's in their best interest to get him elected. Not to mention that Governor Palin is the embodiment of everything that Hollywood stars and other liberals despise...she's a woman with a career who is happily married and likes having a family...shocker.

But I digress.

Not only was I impressed with Sarah Palin last night I think it was pretty obvious that she threw a few things at Biden that he didn't expect. For example, getting him to admit that he and Obama don't support gay marriage was a brilliant tactical maneuver.

Hey Perez! Did you know that about your precious golden boy you fat fuck!?!

She's down to earth, answers questions directly (instead of talking around them like Biden) and is very warm and personal. She genuinely has the best interest of the nation at heart and if she were to become president I don't think this country could be in better hands.

No comments: