Friday, December 6, 2013

Paris Hilton gets framed.

I don't blame Ms. Hilton for being pissed one damn bit. As the free world knows Nelson Mandela has passed away at age 95. Some jackwad pretending to be her went onto twitter and made the following comment: "RIP Nelson Mandela. Your 'I Have A Dream' speech was so inspiring. An amazing man,". I do not know Paris Hilton but I do know two things about her from my observations. 1. Even during her partying days she would never make a comment like this and 2. Paris Hilton is FAR from stupid and would never make a comment like this. I'm stunned that so many people would believe it. You ever notice that no one ever mentions that dozens of charities that she supports and actively works with? Not really mentioned much is it? Here's a list from looktothestars.org. http://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/paris-hilton That alone make her more beautiful than any picture could do justice to.

No comments: