Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tila Tequila is still af f"ing BITCH!

Tila the publicity whore is exploiting the death of Casey Johnson for every second its worth.  God this woman makes me sick!...if indeed she is a woman.  Jury's still out on that one.  Anyway, Paris Hilton and Bijou Phillips went to Tila's house to get Casey's dogs back.  Please bare in mind that Tila had said previously that she had been trying to reach Casey so she could pick up her dogs to get them out of her house.  With that in mind here's what she claimed "happened" at her house when Paris and Bijou arrived:

My Fiance and I had been living together at my house for about a month now, with all of our dogs! 3 Total, and today these "mean Girls" bombarded MY HOME, to try to take the pups away so they can put them to sleep so they can bury the dogs with Casey. So sad! I had to call the police because they were getting very violent outside of my house and threatening to break in! They kept kicking my door, pounding on it, and even left scratch marks on my windows and texted that they were going to try to break in from the back side!! I was alone, scared and they left me no choice.


Have you ever heard such a load of BS in your life???  Big shock the cops didn't believe a word of it either.  Paris and Bijou left with the dogs.  Thank God, I'd hate to think of the dogs in that house of friggin crazy.  Someone needs to get this bitch to shut the f*ck up and stop taking advantage to Casey's death to get her picture in news. 

No comments: