Friday, January 15, 2010

Tila Tequila keeps twittering...I don't know what the hell this is.

If you've ever wanted to experience a brain hemmorage, wrap your brain around THIS one and YOU tell ME what the hell it's supposed to mean.  Here's the latest twitter from Tila:

This is the end of the end. Don't take your lives for granted because it will all end very soon. Sooner than u think.



Everything you do now is totally irrelevant to what is to come. I am only here to warn you as God's Messenger and Angel disguised as A Human


God Bless and pray. Pray for all the wrongs you have done to others, pray for all the hurt you have bestowed. Judgement day is coming...


God took the Love of my Life away from me because I promised him that I was only here to do my job. But I fell in Love with Another Angel


So he took her away from me. That was my fault. I broke the rules of being an Angel on Earth as a messenger. We're not allowed 2 fall in luv


With another Angel. Cuz it will distract me from doing my job of helping the world. The minute I fell in love with another Angel, I stopped.

Someone please tell me that this load of gibberish means that she's going to throw herself in front of a truck....PLEASE!

...oh, and for the record.  Freud would have taken this ball and RAN WITH IT!

No comments: