Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lindsay Lohan must have some kind of diplomatic immunity...or the LAPD are really stupid.

Man I don't believe this one. This woman must have somebody high up looking out for her. Not even baring in mind that I don't understand how she hasn't overdosed yet she had blow on her during her 2007 DUI arrest. Shocking, I know. TMZ reports:

Pretty incredible, but according to the Santa Monica Police report -- obtained by TMZ -- the officer "discovered a folded Clinique sun care card with an unknown substance caked on to the surface of the card in Lohan's right rear pocket."

The report goes on: "Some of the white substance fell to the floor. I used my foot to see what had fell but thought nothing of it. I did not recognize the substance attached to the card and initially thought the substance was a wet crushed breath mint."

And now it gets good: "I put the card into the jail trash can next to the booking windows. I was looking at the floor and began to recognize the substance as resembling powder cocaine. I then recovered the card from the trash."

The cop says the coke was in the trash for about 2 minutes. He put the card in an evidence envelope, then scooped up the coke that had fallen to the floor and placed it in a separate evidence envelope.

In short -- EVIDENCE CONTAMINATION!!!


Wow. a breath mint???? You've GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! How the hell do you make that mistake SMPD????? Lindsay Lohan + white power = DO THE MATH MAN!!! I said it before and I'll say it again. You can't get arrested in California. They should just disband the police then maybe balance the damn state budget. God.

2 comments:

Raylene Ventura said...

If you highly interested to know about your favourite Celebrity News then you can being with http://popculturez.com/, it's will help to find the best update greater than other Celebrity News website it's for sure…

The Control Room said...

Great English dude.