Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ok, so Jesse James' #3 mistress was a well paid dominatrix, why not?

This is starting to get weird. Brigitte Daguerre was into some freaky sh*t. Anyone up for a little wacky smacky? Radaronline.com got the skinny:

Brigitte Daguerre, Jesse James mistress #3, is a gold digger who admits she traded her “services” for money, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

As RadarOnline.com first revealed, Brigitte worked as a dominatrix and took part in a documentary by filmmaker John Keeler, who says “she’s a gold digger and maybe the best gold diggers are like this—she gives you something in return.”

On video obtained exclusively by RadarOnline.com, Brigitte, who carried on a several-year affair with James, talks about how her “clients “bring me gifts, they wash my car and do things I don’t care to do.” Watch the video above or click here to see it.

James is now in sex rehab at Sierra Tucson, as four women have admitted they had sexual relationships with him during his marriage to Sandra Bullock. Daguerre has claimed she didn’t want to profit off her relationship but an agent representing her told RadarOnline.com that Daguerre is selling photos of herself for profit and also had put her story up for bid.

Her hook up with James plunges Bullock into an even deeper nightmare, as Daguerre admits to having a “slave.” “There’s this guy, who’s a lawyer. I do bring him home,” she says on RadarOnline.com’s video. “He pays my rent, doctor bills and all my equipment for school and my tuition.” He was married. “Thank God,” she said, “I only have to see him twice a week.” If that wasn’t enough, she said, “I have him take me to expensive restaurants.”

Filmmaker Keeler says “the whole idea of a slave who comes and pays for their service is that you give gifts and you do that. And as Brigitte said that has a lot to do with why she does it—kind of her reward; her benefit and motive.” The documentary was shot in 1991-92.


When it gets to the point that farm animals start showing up for press conferences I'm quitting as a blogger and moving to a monastery.

No comments: