Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tiger Woods Nike commercial makes me want to friggin vomit.

If anyone hasn't seen it yet, you will. I'm sure it will be plastered everywhere. This is the most sickening thing I've ever seen in my life. There's Tiger looking like a lost puppy just staring into the camera while they play the voice of his DEAD FATHER! The father says:

"Tiger, I am more prone to be inquisitive, to promote discussion," Earl Woods says. "I want to find out what your thinking was. I want to find out what your feelings are. Did you learn anything?"

Yes he learned something, don't f*cking send bloody text messages near your wife stupid! Hey dad, why don't you ask him if he's sorry while you're at it so I can hear another fake apology! Yeah, he's sorry all right, SORRY HE GOT CAUGHT!

I love the way it tries to tug at the heart strings. Almost makes him look like the victim doesn't it? Like a little boy who got his hands caught in the cookie jar (literally). If you haven't seen it yet, check it here at CNN in its nauseating horrifically acted entirety.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2010/04/07/ac.nike.ad.woods.father.cnn.html

What this has to do with Nike, I'll never know. I like how Tiger drags his father out of the grave to help him endorse products. That's a nice touch. I also like how earlier this week he was saying that his father was his inspiration in rehab. Although isn't this the same father who he said cheated on his mother? So which is it Tiger? Which dad is the real one? At this point lying has become so habitual to the man so he can get what he wants (ie: money, whores, endorsements, YOUR SYMPATHY) you can't believe a single word the bastard says. Poor sad little Tiger, disgusting.

No comments: