Thursday, April 1, 2010

Angelina Jolie is friggin nuts.

InTouch Weekly scored an interview with one of Jolie's bodyguards. The dude, known only as "Bill" told them that she's a psycho, she has no kindness in her heart, no patience, she screams and yells, punishes with silence and likes to giggle when the children cry. Nice. Brad according to Bill gets interrogated by her all the time on the phone so he tunes her out and goes to bed in a separate bedroom. Sounds like a lovely household.

I can't say I'm actually surprised by this, she's got "bitch" written all over her. I wonder how long it will be before Brad cracks. Actually if it's that bad I'm surprised it lasted this long. The kids may be screwed but on the bright side I'm sure they'll be able to afford all of the therapy that they're going to be needing.

No comments: