Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Heidi Montag wants to record a Christian album...God weeps.

Sure why not wake up one morning and decide to record a religious album? I think that's a great idea for a friggin idiot like Heidi Montag. USA Today reports:


The feminine half of “The Hills” power-couple Spencer and Heidi wants to record a Christian album, according to USA Today.


“I have been the most religious person since I was 2 years old. I always felt this crazy connection to God,” said Montag, who calls herself a “kind of non-denominational Baptist.”


Heidi, a reportedly regular Bible reader, once wanted to be a missionary. In August, she’ll get to fulfill part of that dream when she and Spencer travel to Africa to “feed children and help build things.”
Heidi’s faith has helped her weather the dramatic storms of “The Hills,” including the scandal over an alleged sex tape involving former friend Lauren Conrad.


“There were rumors about a sex tape, but I had nothing to do with that,” Heidi said. “God knows the truth in all of this, and at the end of the day, that is the only thing that matters. Jesus was persecuted, and I’m going to get persecuted, ya know?”


Now I want everyone to pay extra attention to that last sentence up there. Heidi Montag just compared herself to Jesus Christ. I love this woman! Open mouth insert stupid! Although if anyone does want to nail this clown to a tree I could be persuaded to look the other way.

No comments: