Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ok Nicole I get the name thing now.

As I previously posted Nicole Kidman gave her daughter a traditional stupid Hollywood name. It appears that I may have been rash in my judgement and that this name may have meaning after all. Her middle name Rose (the normal name) was for her husband's grandmother. Simple enough. Now the kid's first name Sunday can have two meanings depending on who you talk to. If you talk to Nicole, Sunday was the first name of an early 20th century artistic muse (no, I've never heard of her either) if you talk to her friends Sunday is an insult to Tom Cruise because Nicole is a religious woman and Sundays were always important to her until Tom and his Xenu express fouled everything up. Either way, it's something I can understand. Thank you for clearing that up Nicole. My faith is restored.

...although one can't help but to wonder what a future conversation with your daughter might be like. Maybe:

Sunday: "Mommy, how did I get my name?"

Nicole: "Well mommy did that to bitch slap mommy's first husband who was a alien worshipping freak who didn't have what it took to knock up mommy but did to knock up some no talent strumpet!"

Sunday: "ok mommy."


...precious.

No comments: