Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Scarlett Johansson is an idiot.

Scarlett's back and she seems to be on a crusade to spout insane gibberish out of her cake hole. She talked to Entertainment Tonight and here's what she had to say about her engagement to a Canadian:

I'm very excited," the Vicky Cristina Barcelona star, 23, tells Entertainment Tonight Canada in an interview airing Tuesday. "I've had wonderful times in Canada. It's a lovely country. It's a beautiful country and hopefully I'll be able to get through immigration faster now!"

When jokingly told by ET Canada's Roz Weston that Reynolds, 31, is "a prince up there," Johansson responded, "Wow. That's fantastic. Do I get anything from it?" Weston quipped that Johansson may receive a crown "made out of beaver" or "possible moose," to which Johansson responded, "Okay, that's creepy – an animal on my head. If it's alive, maybe. Um, I guess so. I don't know! I'll take it!”






Wow. Like Jesus Christ dude you ARE fucking stupid. Scarlett please move to Canada since you love it there so much. Maybe they can handle your level of stupidity but I don't feel that America can anymore.

No comments: