Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon makes a crap load of money...bet you didn't see that coming.

Last night was a special midnight screening of New Moon and man did people line up for it.  In one night the film racked in 26.3 million dollars.  It's official, I'm in the wrong line of work.  Here's the best part, 39% of the "Twi-hards" polled admitted that they were skipping school or work today to see the movie.  That may be a little extreme but I'm not one to talk I can be a little passionate about particular film myself (was there opening night for Interview With The Vampire).  Looks like I may have to see this film after all.  Millions of screaming fanatics can't all be wrong (unless it's Germany 1936).  I just hope this doesn't turn out like Paranormal Activity that one ended up boring the living hell out of me.  All hype, no content.

No comments: