Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Judge Jackie Glass Is My New Hero

She threw the fucking book at O.J. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

TMZ reports:

At today's bail revocation hearing, Clark County District Court Judge Jackie Glass was all over Simpson, strongly chastising him for not paying his previous $125,000 bail, saying, "I don't know, Mr. Simpson, what the heck you were thinking -- or maybe that's the problem -- you weren't," adding, "I don't know if it's just arrogance. I don't know if it's ignorance. But you've been locked up at the Clark County Detention Center since Friday because of arrogance or ignorance -- or both."

And with those lovely words for the Juice she doubled his bail to $250,000. So now O.J. has to put up his house as collateral. Friggin beautiful! She also made it a point to warn him that if he violated any of the terms of his bail he'd be locked up before the trial even starts.

I love this woman! Please tell me she's going to be the judge in the trial too!

No comments: