Friday, March 26, 2010

The Control Room Celebrates 500 Posts!

Well, I'm glad it happened on a Friday. Always was my favorite day. We've made it to the big 500. Wow. I hope you've enjoyed reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it. To think this whole thing started out for me to let my girlfriend know what was going on in celebrity news on the days when I couldn't get to the phone.

I want to thank everyone who stops by. It is very much appreciated and I hope I've put a smile on your faces from time to time. I also wanted to thank those of you who have chimed in with your comments. I enjoy reading them and hearing your opinions. I remember when I got my first one. I was so shocked, I hadn't put in a hit counter yet so I had no idea that anyone other than my girlfriend was reading this.

With any luck every celebrity won't sober up at the same time and we can look forward to many many more posts together. Thank you very much.

The Controller

No comments: