Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lady GaGa is f*cking nuts!!!

Wow, Lady GaGa had an interview with New York Style and wow it's one huge roadmap of sickness. Among the highlights were thing like, and I'm not kidding here, that she has a spiritual advisor in her head and what she likes about him the most as that he doesn't talk to her like she's a normal person. No sh*t Sherlock. She also wants her music to hypnotize people so that they can love themselves, her devotion to her hart and fans is more important that her vagina and a lot of other crazy gibberish. Now I know that artists are supposed to be eccentric but Jesus Christ! With this level of crazy I'm starting to wonder if this is an act to further her image because if this is really how her brain works I'd tell Marilyn Manson that I've finally found the perfect woman for him, get them together, and RUN LIKE HELL!!!

No comments: