Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Corey was approached for Celebrity Rehab.

Never saw that one coming. TMZ reports:

Corey Haim was approached in the last 10 days by the casting company for "Celebrity Rehab" ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with Dr. Drew's show tell us casting producers called Corey. They say he was "extremely defensive and insulted, saying, 'It's the last show I'd ever do.'"

Our sources say the 3-minute conversation ended with Corey saying, "I do not need help."

We're also told the casting producers spoke with Corey's mom last October at an autograph convention, pitching the show.

Personally, I've seen that show and I can tell you two things 1. Dr. Drew is a sellout who only cares about you if your credit card clears and 2. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY gets clean on that f*cking show. If Corey was there he'd still be dead today.

No comments: