Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lindsay Lohan is writing a book??? This has got to be a sign of that 2012 end of the world sh*t.

Yes, I know that your higher brain functions rejected that statement as to mind blowing to be correct but Lindsay told OK! magazine UK edition:

Lindsay says time in rehab helped her to gain control of her life – and she’s now penning a book about her experiences.

She told us: “I write a lot and it’s very therapeutic for me because then I can see what’s happening on paper. I’ve started writing a book. It’s going to take a while, all my life experiences. I started writing it a year ago. There’s a lot to put down, you know?”

...holy...crap. This book should be interesting but I'd like to help with the title. I have a few suggestions:

1. My Life With Blow.
2. I Love Blow.
3. Where to Score Top Quality Blow.
4. Oral Sex: A Primer.
5. Rehab is a F*cking Joke.
6. How to be as Easy as AB3.
7. My Normal Well Adjusted Life.

That's just off the top of my head. You're welcome.

No comments: