Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tiger likes to talk dirty.

Joslyn James, Tiger whore number whatever. Has released her text messages of raunchy crap that she exchanged between Tiger and herself. Tmz.com reports:

The site, sextingjoslynjames.com, includes texts that say:

- OK, I would like to have a threesome with you and another girl you trust.
- I want to treat you rough, throw you around, spank and slap you
- Have you ever had a golden shower done to you? ... just morbid curiosity.
- You are my f**king whore. Hold you down while I choke you

It's interesting ... Joslyn has omitted the messages she sent to Tiger, so we don't know what she said that may have egged him on.

And then there's this, on September 8, 2009: "Having a few issues at home. Might be a little later before I see you tonight." That text is followed by "parent hood melt down :)"

And the last message is dated October 4, 2009. It says, "Don't f**king talk to me. You almost just ruined my whole life. If my agent and these guys would have seen you there, F**k."

For the record, Tiger references golfing in three different tournaments in the texts: The Buick Open, Bridgestone Invitational, and BMW Championship -- he won all three.


Personally I love the fact that every whore has some version of the same story "I'm the victim". Some say "I thought he loved me", or "I was just there for companionship. I'm not a prostitute" or "I feel sorry for his wife but I deserve an apology too!" and of course Joslyn's "It's time the truth came out about Tiger".

Ladies, (and I use the phrase in its loosest possible sense) let's not beat around the bush (sorry) lets call this like it is shall we? How about "I'm a whore and I want my 15 minutes of fame to milk as much interview money out of this as I can and I want to prove that I'm different than the other gazillion so that maybe I can get my own reality show or maybe a job at a newspaper like Elliot Spitzer's whore...but I'm not a whore".

No comments: