Thursday, March 25, 2010

Michelle "Bombshell" McGee f*cked Jesse James to make a better life for her family...huh, WTF???

In the biggest load of bull sh*t I've heard in a long time, Jesse James' whore says she did it for her family. The f*cked up part is that you know that there are going to be some people in this country who hear this one and believe it. Radaronline.com reports:

And the way “Bombshell” is making a better life for her family from the affair is by raking in the cash. If she had ended up with Jesse, she undoubtedly would have gotten some of his money. And now that the affair is over, she sold her story to a tabloid magazine and RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively she is working on more deals to make cash off of revealing even more details of her affair.

It appears that her relationship with James was premeditated to profit for her children’s future. McGee apologizes for hurting her family, expresses sadness over “hate mail” she has been receiving and goes on to say she “did it for my family”.


"I did it for my family". I swear if I hear that line a thousand times I'll never get over what a load of crap that is! I can't believe she actually had the balls to say it. Then again considering her appearance, maybe I can. Premeditated for cash, yeah, that one I can definately believe but for the kiddies (who she's probably going to loose custody of to her ex-husband anyway) not so much. What a f*cking slut.

No comments: