Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ali Lohan may star in a movie.

>I can see where this day is going already. Apparently Ali Lohan is the top choice to star in the remake of the 1986 movie Troll. Eonline reports:




Lindsay's little sister auditioned last week for the role of the young Eunice St. Clair, who helps Harry Potter Jr. (no relation whatsoever to J.K. Rowling's gazillion-dollar creation of the same name) fight the evil Torok the Troll.



"She was great," Buechler tells me. "The camera loves her. She's a really good actress...I am personally going to fight for her."



Buechler says the $25 million remake is being financed independently: "It's a retelling of the original story with some twists."



The original featured Sonny Bono, June Lockhart and marked the feature-film debut of Julia Louis-Dreyfus.




That was a great movie why fuck it up with a Lohan? Of course I've never seen a remake that was as good as the original and if Ali turns out to get the part that will be the final nail in the coffin for me. I won't need to see it to know that it will suck and I sure as hell don't want to see these "twists" in the plot that they're talking about.

No comments: