Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Billy Ray Cyrus is still trying to talk himself out of a jam.

Billy Ray Cyrus is still trying to weasel his way out that whole Vanity Fair photo shoot debacle. Access Hollywood reports:


Setting the record straight, Billy Ray Cyrus once again confirmed he was not around when his daughter, Miley, posed provocatively for Vanity Fair and famed photographer Annie Leibovitz.
During a new interview with Access Hollywood on Tuesday, Billy Ray said he was not on the set when his 15-year-old daughter wrapped herself in a blanket for the now infamous shots.
“I wasn’t there when they took the controversial photograph,” Billy Ray told Access. “I took my picture with Miley and then had to go catch a flight, so I wasn’t there.”


Am I the only one out there that doesn't think that his version has quite the ring of truth to it? You knew Billy, you knew. And get a life of your own you one hit wonder.

No comments: