Monday, June 23, 2008

No talent hack bombs at box office.

Mike Myers what can I say about him? I hate his guts. So I get a good laugh when I see a dude like this BOMB big time at the box office. Why would anyone pay to see this guy? If you've seen one of his movies you've seen all of them. This is mainly because in every film he plays the same damn character with the same damn stupid accent with the same lame toilet humor that wears out it's welcome within the first 10 minutes.

The Love Guru is more of the same and it looks like the rest of the world seems to know it. But then again you could tell that from the trailer couldn't you? The film cost 64 million to make (I know I can't believe any studio's approved of that budget) and took in a whopping 14 million on opening weekend. In other words, Get Smart kicked it's ass.

Here's to you Mike, you're a fine investment.

No comments: