Friday, June 27, 2008

Verne Troyer sues TMZ.

Verne Troyer is suing TMZ.com for 20 million dollars for airing parts of his sex tape. Let me pause for a second and process that...sex tape...holy shit. Unfortunately for me I was watching TMZ last night and I saw the 20 second clip and I have to say it was one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen in my life and I'm still trying to get the image out of my head. I plan on doing a great deal of theraputic heavy drinking this weekend. I love you TMZ but for God's sake people, just because something is news doesn't mean the world needs to see it. I would have been quite content to hear the story without you guys putting up the clip before I could turn away. Hell, I can't even post a normal picture of the dude because I find him so revolting. Thank you TMZ you'll be getting my therapy bills.

No comments: