Friday, June 27, 2008

Paris Hilton has been born again.

Wow, I didn't see this one coming at all. Paris Hilton (haven't heard that name in a while) dropped an unspecified (but undoubtedly large) donation to a children's hospital. Eonline reports:

Childrens Hospital Los Angeles announced Thursday that the hotel heiress has made an "extremely generous" donation toward the construction of a new 460,000 square-foot medical tower at the downtown facility.

Hospital officials didn't specify the amount Hilton gave, but said her contribution will trick out a double-patient room in the Childrens Center for Cancer and Blood Diseases, which is slated to open in 2010.

"I am so happy and fortunate to announce my support for Childrens Hospital Los Angeles," Hilton said in a statement. "The children I have met through my [involvement] at Childrens Hospital have truly touched my heart."

The only thing left now is to pull a gun on her and ask "Who are you and what have you done with Paris Hilton!!!" but seriously, good one Paris. I really like the new you.

No comments: