Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's never too early to pimp out your kid.

Ah, good old Hollywood a place of true family values. Hey! look who's on the cover of OK Magazine, it's Tori Spelling. Her daughter was born on June 9th so I guess she's old enough to pimp out. As we all know OK Magazine is notorious for paying huge bucks for baby pictures and exclusives. Can you imagine how much that bitch Jolie is going to get??? Anyway, they also have an article with her blabbering some gibberish about babies:

"She's a miracle," Spelling tells OK!. "I was on one pill and wasn't feeling well, so I went off of it. Two days later, the doctor put me on another, and on that one day, we conceived. It was meant to be!"

"My first thought was, 'My god, she's so beautiful,'" Tori gushes. "My second thought was, 'Oh my god, she has black hair! Where did that come from?' [laughs] Liam has blonde hair and is very fair. She was born with black hair, very tan."Tori continues, "I never thought I'd have a daughter. Dean's first child [Jack] is a boy and then we had Liam and I thought, 'Because I'm so girly-girly, I'll have all boys.' "

...my God I think I'm going to be sick. Oh and Tori, how girly-girly can you be with dude's face? Just wondering.

No comments: