Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Nicky Hilton gets robbed.

Nicky is the latest victim in the string of burglaries targeting celebrities.  Several items were taken but have not been identified yet (which means they'll probably show up on the internet).  Paris was not happy and let it be known through Twitter:

"It's unbelievable how my sister called the cops over an hour ago and they still haven't shown up," she wrote around 3:30 PM PST. "Her house just got robbed, so messed up."




"I HATE people who steal! It's so wrong! I hope they catch whoever did this! There has (sic) been so many robberies lately. So scary!"

Can't say I blame them for being pissed.  I guess that "Burglar Bunch" have a few copycats.   I'd like to know how they're getting through the alarm systems.  You people do turn them ON......don't you???

No comments: