Friday, December 11, 2009

Tiger mistress Jaimee Grubbs has incredible logic too!!!

Jamiee (mistress # I lost count) Grubbs also feels sorry for Tiger's wife.  Your sympathies have been duly noted.  Why doesn't everyone just sign a f'ing card!  However she also says:

"If it wasn't me, it was going to be other girls. I did care about him -- I didn't do it for superficial reasons. I didn't do it to purposely hurt her."


Let's break that one down a bit.  Let's see, if it wasn't you it was going to be someone else so what the hell!  Man, Jaimee you should be a goodwill ambassador for the f*cking U.N.! 
 
You didn't do it for superficial reasons, ok I actually believe that one.  However, "you didn't do it to hurt her".  I can't even dignify that one with a response.  Yes I can.  You're disgusting Jaimee.

No comments: