Friday, December 4, 2009

Miley Cyrus gets a tattoo for all you sicko's out there interested.

Miley was spotted wearing a bikini yesterday with a tattoo under her left breast that says "Just Breathe" I was going to say somebody has seen the movie "Ever After" too many times but I doubt if she's seen it.  It is interesting to note that this is the same tattoo that Lindsay Lohan has on her wrist.  I really hope this is not what it looks like.  Please tell me Miley doesn't want to be the next Lindsay (although we will be needing a replacement pretty soon from the looks of it).   This isn't Miley's first tattoo and soon she will be getting one with her mother how sweet.  She told OK Magazine:

“My mom’s going to get a ribcage tattoo that is definitely the biggest tattoo she’s ever gotten,” he said. “I’m definitely proud of her for that. It will definitely be a little bit different of an experience for me. I’ve never gone to get a tattoo with my mom ever. She’s taken me to get a tattoo but we’ve never both gotten one at the same time.”


....uh.....yeah.  They sound totally normal to me!  Hey!  Get something pierced while you're there!  You and mom will get a discount!!!

No comments: